Sanibel Supply accepts credit approved purchase orders, Visa, MasterCard and American Express for online orders. Sanibel Supply accepts credit approved purchase orders for orders exceeding $1,000.00.
Sales tax is collected for shipments to addresses in the following states: AR, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VT, VA, WA, WI, WV, & WY. If you are exempt from sales tax and the delivery address is within one of the states listed above, please check the Tax Exempt box when registering, or you can update the information by accessing the My Account link at the top of every page. If you are tax exempt, please send us a copy of your tax exemption certificate for our file. Please e-mail the Tax Exemption Certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 952-288-2143. All tax exempt sales will be held in a pending status until an exemption certificate is received or verified as being on file.
- All orders are subject to credit department approval.
- Terms of sale upon approval of credit are Net 30 days. Any variation from our published terms must be authorized in writing by Diagnostic Group LLC to be honored.
- All new accounts and current accounts requesting changes in credit status will be required to supply an updated credit application and trade references.
- Diagnostic Group LLC retains the right to refuse shipment of orders to any account with a past due balance.
- A 1.5% per month (18% annual) finance charge will be placed on all past due balances.
- In the event of non-payment, customer agrees to pay all collection costs and reasonable attorney fees.
- N.S.F. checks may cause an account to be placed on immediate cash in advance status or payment terms requiring certified funds. We may deem ourselves insecure anytime at our discretion and accelerate the full amount of the obligation.
- All COD shipments will include a handling charge subject to price changes.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change and any claims shall be venue in the appropriate Minnesota State or Federal court. All terms and conditions shall be governed by Minnesota law.